The candidate for this position will be a specialist in the eCommerce industry, monitoring the company’s eCommerce activities & marketing strategies to explore new potential clients & also maximize sales. Also, the candidate has to liaise with local & overseas suppliers to increase SKU assortment.
- Manage, maintain & enhance company website contents, products & solutions information & overall day to day activities of the company website.
- Interact closely with the website designer to improve the website quality.
- Execute digital marketing activities through the budgets allocated effectively.
- Manage social media such as Facebook & Instagram to increase pull in the new potential customers.
- Manage company online marketplace platforms such as Lazada & Shopee.
- Liaise with local suppliers & overseas suppliers to bring in products/SKUs to improve online sales/GMV.
- Increase SKU assortments & varieties to maximize sales & margin.
- Support Business Team & IT Team in terms of online strategies and tactics.
- Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin. (Mandarin is a must to liaise with China suppliers).
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Sales & Marketing, E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Procurement.
- Preferably Mid-Executive specialized in E-Commerce/Digital Marketing/Procurement.
- Possess own transport.
- Office located in Taman Equine Park, Seri Kembangan