LG One:Quick Flex has won the CES Innovation Awards Honoree and the Red Dot Award consecutively, and it has received worldwide recognition for its technology and design.
* Camera mirror mode is only available for certain apps.
* All images in this page are for illustrative purposes only.
With LG One:Quick Flex’s 43-inch all-in-one display complete with built-in camera, microphones and speakers there’s no need to stress over online meetings and calls and no more inconvenience of connecting to and setting up video conferencing.
Equipped with In-Cell touch technology, the One:Quick Flex turns ideas into reality. With a dedicated touch pen, taking notes and drawing are done easily. Also, their works can be saved as files, and easily shared via mobile phone.
* One touch pen provided.
* Dedicated apps required for annotation and drawing (MS Whiteboard ready)
The One:Quick Flex can be used anywhere indoors where it can be moved by wheels. From a private office to public lounge, it plays various roles according to each need such as video conferencing, design demo, collaboration, etc.
* Stands are sold separately.
* The product needs to be plugged into the appropriate power source to operate.
The One:Quick Flex supports screen rotation when using the dedicated stand, which can be widely used by being turned vertically or horizontally according to the content ratio.
* Stands are sold separately. Screen is rotated manually.
* To use it vertically, users can rotate counter clockwise, and vice versa to switch back to landscape mode.
* Some apps may not support vertical view mode.
The height of the stand can be adjusted to meet the posture or height of the user. (up to 9.5 cm)
* The height is adjusted manually.
The touch-based UX of One:Quick Flex is designed to be similar to the mobile touch UX, making it easy to use. Also, the operating system based on Windows makes it easy for the user to install and run programs they want through a huge library of applications and tools.
* Screen images simulated.
The user can also perform key functions through voice commands without the need to touch the screen.
* Voice ordering supports English and Korean, and is limited to some specific functions (Power, volume, built-in apps).
Moving beyond the conventional black color, it is available in stylish beige with a smooth finish and blends effortlessly with the surrounding interior.