* All images in this web page are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
With the resolution that is 4 times higher than FHD, it makes the color and details of the contents more vivid and realistic.
This series is thinner than LG conventional* model to save space and enable easy installation. In addition, its sophisticated ahsed blue color improves the décor of the space where the product is installed.
* 'LG Conventional' refers to LG UT640S series.
LG webOS 6.0, upgraded in SoC* and web engine, is available on UR640S series for a smooth execution of several tasks. LG webOS smart signage platform enhances user convenience with intuitive GUI.**
* SoC : System On Chip ** GUI : Graphical User Interface
The embedded Content and Group Management System allows you to edit and play content, schedule playlists and groups, and control signage via remote control, mouse and mobile phone without the use of separate PC or software. This makes content management easy and user-friendly.
Using LG's Promota* application, downloadable on a mobile device, you can easily create your own display contents. With Promota, you can add text and images to create an online profile for your business as well as deliver information such as event news, seasonal menus, promotions, and even more to your customers while recommending easy-to-use templates relevant to your industry.
* LG Promota can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play store.
LG SuperSign CMS is integrated management program supporting creation and management of digital media and content deployment, optimized for LG signage. With its simple and intuitive menus and layout options, it enhances efficiency for content creation and editing, scheduling and distribution, improving user experience. In addition, it supports multiple displays and accounts, is able to be linked to external databases, and allows server access from mobile devices.
* LG SuperSign CMS is sold separately.
SuperSign Control is the basic control software, and it can manage up to 100 displays through a single account and server. Power, volume, and scheduling can be remotely adjusted, and firmware updates supported.
* LG SuperSign Control needs to be purchased separately.
The UR640S series supports Crestron Connected®* for high compatibility with professional AV controls to achieve seamless integration and automated control**, boosting business management efficiency.
* Initial setting from display is required for Crestron Connected® compatibility. ** Network based control
Display Power Management (DPM) can be configured to be On only when there is a TV signal present to manage power more efficiently.
With Beacon and Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE), shop managers can provide coupons and information in real-time. And content mirroring among devices is available on a same Wi-Fi network.
UR640S series operates as a virtual router which can be an wireless access point for mobile devices.
UR640S series increases users' convenience by organizing frequently used menus* by industry.
* Pre-set Support Vertical : Corporate / Government / Retail, Meeting room
Maintenance is easy and fast with the optional LG ConnectedCare* service, a cloud service solution provided by LG. It remotely manages the status of displays in client workplaces for fault diagnosis and remote-control services, supporting the stable operation of clients' businesses.
* The availability of the 'LG ConnectedCare' service differs by region, and it needs to be purchased separately. So please contact the LG sales representative in your region for more details.